Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc. is currently seeking a Contract Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We welcome positive, dynamic, and proactive individuals who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Opportunity to work on large scale iconic projects all over the West Coast;
- Ability to see the impact of your work and make a significant contribution to the growth of the company;
- Significant career development opportunities, with knowledge transfer and mentorship opportunities at every level;
- Collaboration with team members;
- A healthy workplace culture;
- A highly competitive salary and compensation package;
- Support for people’s educational goals, payment of all professional dues, ongoing learning opportunities with lunch-and-learn and conference sessions;
- Extended health and dental care;
- Life and disability insurance;
- Health and wellness benefits;
- RRSP matching;
- Casual dress code;
- Company events;
- Central location.
- Review projects in the field to ensure compliance with construction documents;
- Ensure field reviews are undertaken in keeping with applicable codes and current practices;
- Perform on-site field reviews, including life-safety, and produce field reports;
- Make substantial completion inspections/determination with list of deficiencies;
- Build and maintain favorable working relationships with clients, contractors, and all other team members.
- Intermediate to Senior Technologist or Intermediate to Senior Architect with 5 or more years of Contract Administration experience;
- Knowledge and experience in hi-rise residential and mixed-use preferred;
- A strong understanding of construction process paperwork handling, including but not limited to RFIs, submittals, shop drawings, certificates for payment, and letters of assurance;
- In depth understanding of contract document drawings and specifications;
- Forward thinking and ability to plan ahead and schedule, superior time management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple project responsibilities simultaneously;
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCad;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Excellent organization and management skills;
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org